Miami is a hot place… very hot in the summers.
A broken Air Conditioner can turn your home into an inferno. A few degrees of can play a critical role on the comfort of your home. When your AC blowing hot air, and the thermostat temperature doesn’t come down we are here to help. Sometimes you’ll find your AC system leaking water or making a loud noise. Chances are, if you’re having issues with your air conditioner blowing hot or warm air, it’s either a problem with the compressor/outside unit or your air conditioner is low on refrigerant. You may also have a return duct that is broken or disconnected and is pulling in unconditioned air from outside or an attic space. However, both of these issues require a professional’s help.We waive any service call travel and diagnostic fees with a paid repair and offer same-day service repairs.
We offer reliable, same-day
emergency service to get the
cool air flowing again
As a locally-owned and operated commercial air conditioning company, we will always have a crew in your area.
Here & Now A/C uses a consultative approach to building improvement.
Whether a cost-effective, productive workplace is your goal, or a reducing energy consumption, our flexible, intelligent HVAC solutions can reduce energy use in commercial properties by up to 25 percent. Goose Bumps AC can help find solutions to increase your building’s performance.
Whether its commercial A/C
repair, maintenance, or
installation, Here & Now A/C
is here to help!
Our commercial maintenance plans
start at $75 a month per unit include:
- Monthly visits
- Check filters
- Check condensing unit for correct amount of refrigerant. Test for leaks using a leak detector
- Check for excessive vibration
- Check the accuracy & operation of the thermostat
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and components
- Flush the condensation lines & drain pan to avoid flooding or water backup
- Add algaecide tablets to prevent gunk from forming and clogging the drain pan
- Check amperage in fan motor
- Test & adjust safety controls
- Inspect contactors, & relays
- Check and adjust belts
- Check bearing for wear
- Adjust blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test for proper air flow
- Add anti-corrosion treatment to wiring
- Check the need or a coil cleaning. The evaporator coil will collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil which reduces its ability to absorb heat
- All repairs/service calls for maintenance agreement holders will be billed at a discounted rate of 15% off labor costs
Get in Touch with us!
Schedule your Free Service Call now!
7AM – 7PM
7AM – 1PM
NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SATURDAY SERVICE