More options are within reach with financing
You have more purchasing power with financing because you can create the terms of your monthly payments to accommodate the new AC equipment you want.
Smart, flexible financing options
- No Payments, No Interest Financing
- Many different loan types are available, so we can easily help find the custom solution that’s perfect for you
- Financing plans are available for most levels of credit
- In most cases, credit applications are reviewed and approved in just seconds
Financing available to well qualified buyers on approved credit at a 0% APR for 60 months, with equal monthly payments. No down payment required. You may prepay your account at any time without penalty. Financing is subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only. Normal late charges apply. See your Truth in Lending Disclosures for more information.
Simple application process makes financing as easy as possible
We can help you apply in one of several ways:
- *We can submit the application for you though our contractor portal.
- *You can apply yourself through the financing application website.
- *Over the phone at 888.314.4588
We offer reliable, same-day
emergency service to get the
cool air flowing again
As a locally-owned and operated commercial air conditioning company, we will always have a crew in your area.
Here & Now A/C uses a consultative approach to building improvement.
Whether a cost-effective, productive workplace is your goal, or a reducing energy consumption, our flexible, intelligent HVAC solutions can reduce energy use in commercial properties by up to 25 percent. Goose Bumps AC can help find solutions to increase your building’s performance.
Whether its commercial A/C
repair, maintenance, or
installation, Here & Now A/C
is here to help!
Our commercial maintenance plans
start at $75 a month per unit include:
- Monthly visits
- Check filters
- Check condensing unit for correct amount of refrigerant. Test for leaks using a leak detector
- Check for excessive vibration
- Check the accuracy & operation of the thermostat
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and components
- Flush the condensation lines & drain pan to avoid flooding or water backup
- Add algaecide tablets to prevent gunk from forming and clogging the drain pan
- Check amperage in fan motor
- Test & adjust safety controls
- Inspect contactors, & relays
- Check and adjust belts
- Check bearing for wear
- Adjust blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test for proper air flow
- Add anti-corrosion treatment to wiring
- Check the need or a coil cleaning. The evaporator coil will collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil which reduces its ability to absorb heat
- All repairs/service calls for maintenance agreement holders will be billed at a discounted rate of 15% off labor costs
Get in Touch with us!
Schedule your Free Service Call now!
7AM – 7PM
7AM – 1PM
NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR SATURDAY SERVICE